IRS has for several years worked for a property developer who purchases the commercial spaces from major construction companies once the generally mixed-use developments are complete.
We were delighted to be appointed again in the second quarter of this year to fit out three units in Wandsworth to a basic Cat-A standard leaving the new tenants scope to add further value as they fitted out to their own specific requirements.
Scope of works
To meet the landlord's brief we installed to a minimal level a variety of services and facilities:
- HVAC allowing the exchange of air and heated and cooled to a limited extent was installed through exposed ridged ductwork
- WCS and washrooms consisting of a disabled WC and a combined non-specific WC and shower room
- A short simple tea point run leaving capacity for the new tenants to expand and extend if so desired to meet their own exact requirements and install a range of White goods
- A fully accessible raised floor was fitted into the one of the units covered in a Grey wood effect vinyl plank
- As requested by the new incoming tenant one of the units was screeded before being covered with a specialist safety vinyl flooring, the remaining unit was screeded and also covered with Grey wood effect vinyl plank
- To complete the industrial feel we selected a range modern circular LED range of lights installed from the exposed plasterboard ceilings
- The power was distributed either via the raised floor into floor boxes or by surface mounted galvanised trunking
- All units included a fully integrated fire alarm system with smoke detection and emergency lighting to satisfy Building Control
- On behalf of the landlord, we completed all statutory core processes including full certification and Building Control approval
To find out more
If you would like to find out more about how we can help develop your dream office space, give us a ring on 020 8405 0555 or send us a message.