IRS is delighted to have been awarded accredited Good Employer Croydon status. As an accredited Good Employer Croydon we support the local economy by actively fulfilling the four Charter elements:
Pay fair - pay staff the London Living Wage
Employ Croydon - create employment and training opportunities for Croydon residents
Buy Croydon - support Croydon SMEs by investing in local supply chains
Be best - implement best practice across equality, staff development and well being and environmental sustainability
Good Employer Network principles
An accredited organisation becomes a member of the Good Employer Croydon Network.
The Charter is underpinned by a wider commitment of member organisations to live by the network’s principles as they operate and grow their businesses.
As a members of the Good Employer Croydon Network:
- We pay a fair wage
- We undertake fair and open recruitment practice and creates sustainable employment opportunities
- We promote local business opportunities and support local businesses
- We support employees’ wellbeing and promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- We seek opportunities to support local communities, initiatives and campaigns
- We take steps to minimise the businesses’ impact on the surroundings and the environment
To find out more
If you would like to find out more about how we can help develop your dream office space, give us a ring on 020 8405 0555 or send us a message.